Georgia Victim’s Bill Of Rights
As a victim of crime you have the right to:
- designate an immediate relative to act on your behalf
- receive prompt telephone notification of the release of the accused
- compensation for certain expenses related to your victimization
- access to available community based victim service programs
- information regarding the steps in the criminal case
- notification prior to any hearing involving the release of the accused
- express your opinion on the pending release of the accused
- confidentiality involving the release of your personal information
- xpress your opinions regarding the disposition of the case
The Perry Police Department has been hard at work fighting crime in our area.
To learn more about the crime rates and statistics, please click here.
As a service to the citizens of the City, the Perry Police Department offers free vacation house checks. Officers will periodically check the exterior of your home while you are away. This service helps to deter potential burglars and provides for additional security while your house is unoccupied.